Sunday, August 26, 2012

My blog is one year old !



I 'moved' my blog from Wordpress one year ago. One year ! Sometimes it seems like just a few weeks.. I feel like both my blog and myself changed quite a bit. It was sometimes hard to keep blogging with all those amazing, well-read and well-followed blogs out there which have more than a thousand followers. But still, I like blogging. It has become one of my hobbies and I'll never stop. My readers and followers mean so much to me. They make my day. Thank you !

Ein Jahr her habe ich mein Blog von Wordpress auf Blogspot gesetzt. Das ist schon ein ganzed Jahr her ! Es fühlt sich manchmal wie nur  wenige Wochen an. Mein Blog sowie ich haben uns geändert. Es war schwer, am bloggen zu bleiben wenn man die schönsten, berühmtesen Blogs sieht die über tausend Folger haben. Aber ich mag bloggen noch immer sehr gerne und ich werde auch nie damit aufhören. Meine Folger und Leser bedeuten so viel für mich. Sie machen mich glücklich. Danke !

I find myself liking the 1930s and 1940s styles sometimes more than 1950s. But I still like that era, it's just that I've been wearing a lot of 30s and 40s clothing rather than 50s, I think. I finnaly know what kind of style I have and want to have : authentic 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. That means I'll have to find real vintage pieces to add to my wardrobe and  give away the 'non-vintage' clothing to friends or sell the vintage pieces I don't wear much for a little money on Ebay to save up for new vintage pieces.

Ich habe bermerkt, dass ich öfter die 1930er und 1940er Jahre mag als die 50er, obwohl ich die noch immer mag. Ich denke das es daran liegt, dass ich in letzter Zeit mehr Mode aus den 30er und 40er Jahren getragen habe. Nun weiß ich auch besser, was meinen 'Stil' ist : Originale Sachen aus den 30ern, 40ern und 50ern. Das heißt dass ich mehr Vintage finden muss und die nicht-vintage Sachen weggeben muss und die Vintage-Sachen, die ich selten trage für wenig Geld auf Ebay verkaufen muss. Dann kann ich Geld sparen für andere Vintage Sachen.

Here's what I want to do with my blog in the future :
Das möchte ich in der Zukunft mit meinem Blog machen :

- Make a new, perzonalized header (ideas ?) and change the overall style of the blog
Einen neuen Header machen und mein Blog ändern (Ideen ?)
- Change the Lay-out
- Start making Youtube videos.
Youtube-Filme machen.
 
Since last year my parents have been working on my bedroom (isolation/new window, etc.) and I've decided to make it look as old-fashioned as possible. I've got  white wallpaper with tiny pink flowers all over it and green wallpaper, much dark wood and a wooden floor. Just two weeks or so and it'll be finished. I'm thinking of making videos for Youtube there, for a nice background.

Seit eine Jahr haben meine Eltern auf meinem Schlafzimmer gearbeitet.Ich möchte es so altmodisch wie möglich aussehen lassen. Dort kann ich dann auch meine Youtube-Videos machen.

If you've got any ideas for videos, please let me know.

I look forward to many more years of blogging fun to come !

With love,

Jip.


3 comments:

Luna said...

Ja der Laden ist echt übertrieben teuer!
Am Waterlooplein hab ich mir auf dem Flohmarkt einen hübschen Morgenmantel gekauft :)
Leider habe ich nicht wirklich etwas aus den 30ern-60ern gefunden was erschwinglich und hübsch war :(
Naja vintage sachen zu finden ist aber auch schwierig...

Liebe Grüße!!
Und alles Gute zum Blog-Einjährigem!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Happiest congrats! One year is such an important milestone, and I hope that you have many, many more fantastic years of blogging to come.

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thank you for your nice comment ! Blogging is so much fun, although I still want to improve both my blog and my blogging skills :). I'd like to have more followers/visitors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...