Wednesday, August 31, 2011

As the days get colder ...

The weather has been very cold and rainy lately. We have had a few hot summer days, but this year the summer wasn't as hot as the last few years. All clothing stores are selling their fall collections already and it is almost impossible to buy summer clothing. So in a week or two, it will be weather again to wear long-sleeved dresses and cardigans and tights. Yay ^^.

 
The leaves are still green but in no-time they will be brown, red and yellow .. I actually look forward to that !


Cardigan - thrifted
Dress - Orsay
Stockings - Zeeman (Holland)
Shoes - thrifted

As you may be able to see, my shoes were completely wet. For those who can't see it, here is a more clearer picture. :). They are at the moment my favourite shoes. When I went on vacation, the sole was broken and I couldn't wear them anymore .. But as soon as I got home, I brought them to the shoemaker and after one week I was able to wear them again. Speaking of shoes, I still have to buy a pair of boots for the winter.



And as you can see on the pictures, my hair looks kind of red. My hair is actually blonde but I dyed it many times since I was 10 years old. Black, red, purple, Blue, you name it ;). I am growing out my hair at the moment. in March it was cut off chinlength, so it has grown a bit. I really do want it blonde again.



with love, Jip.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute outfit! :)
liefs, mybeautyforever

Selma said...

Ik ben verliefd op jouw look hier.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...